Hello guys..Hope life is treating you well. I am enjoying the best summer of my life with my parents. It is such an irony that we enjoy the worth of living with our parents only after we have stepped out of our house. Such a joy, we are trying to make the best of these wonderful days. 🙂
Today I am sharing a super easy cookie recipe with you. I made these a while ago for a library event and everyone loved it. Since I was making a large number I tried this recipe to make it from a cake box mix and was pleasantly surprised. It was as good as an original cookie recipe, just less effort. You can choose your favorite flavor of cake mix and your favorite mix in. How cool is that..!! Do give this a try and trust me you will be impressed.
Lets make some easy and yummy cookies 😛
1 box of strawberry flavored cake mix – 18.25 oz
M&M candies – 1 cup
eggs – 2 large
baking powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl add the cake mix and the baking powder. Gently mix in the eggs and oil. Blend everything with a whisk. Do not over mix.
- Carefully fold in the M&M cookies into your mixture.
- Now use an ice cream scoop or a rounded spoon and drop them on a baking sheet. An ice cream scoop ensures all your cookies are of the same size.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the edges just start to get brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer it to a cooling rack to let it cool completely.
- Store cookies in an air tight container and use within a week, if it lasts that long.
And here is a pic of the cake box mix I used, just in case you were wondering.
So that’s all for now. I hope you will try this super easy cake mix cookies and let me know if you liked them.
Thanks for stopping by.